Our pH Minus from Swimline is the perfect solution to managing pH levels and alkalinity. This dry product formula features fast dissolving granulars that work to decrease pH and alkalinity levels and improve the effectiveness of sanitizer. Additionally, it's safer and easier to use than muriatic acid and reduces chances of scale formation.
Application of pH Minus is easy and involves only a few simple steps including:
- Proper pH should range between 7.2-7.6
- Apply Haviland pH Reducer when pH is above 7.6
- Easy to use chart on packaging
Additional sizes of pH Minus are available and come with additional discounts based on volume. Make sure to check out our 14lbs container.
- Includes 1, 6lbs container
- Easier and safer to use than muriatic acid
- Improves effectiveness of sanitizer
- Reduces chances of scale formation