Blast is an oxygen based, non-chlorine (it contains NO CHLORINE) 100% Potassium Monopersulfate pool water shock treatment that destroys organic wastes. This product eliminates non-living organic contaminants that cloud your pool water and lasts longer than other swimming pool oxidizers. With an array of features including compatibility with pools using chlorine, bromine, copper-silver ionizers, generators and more, it's the perfect application for everyone. Plus, it's safe for all surfaces.
The application process is as easy as 1, 2, 3! Just follow these simple steps:
- Clean filter as needed and adjust water balance
- Apply product when pool is not in use and with the pump running
- In most cases, 1 pound treats 10,000 gallons of pool water
- Use weekly, before or after heavy swimmer use
- Includes 1, 1lbs bag
- Eliminates all precursors that would otherwise lead to combined (bad) chlorine formation
- Restores sparkle and clarity to dull water
- Will not bleach or fade vinyl liners
- Allows quick access to the pool within 15 minutes
- Perfect for those who are looking to decrease the amount of chlorine into their body of water while maintaining second-to-none clarity
The Scioto Valley Difference
We put the "super" in superstore. Come in and experience the country's most unique
shopping experience for yourself.
More to choose from; more ways to customize your purchase.
Where exceptional quality meets our low price guarantee.
A lifetime of outstanding customer service and expertise you can rely on.
From design to delivery, we help turn your dream home into reality.
* Monthly payments not available on all spas and are that, estimations only. The estimated monthly payment amounts shown are based on the current finance programs or offers, specific model and options, consumer credit rating and approved financing through a Scioto Valley financing partner. Actual spa price, monthly payment and other terms are available only on approved credit and are subject to negotiation between you and your salesperson. Does not apply for any online purchases.
Visit Scioto Valley for monthly payment, and other terms and special offers. You may also submit an application for credit at http://www.sciotovalley.com/financing. Many variables, including current market conditions and your credit history will affect your monthly payment and other terms. Offers are subject to change or termination at any time.