Liquid pH Minus
pH is vital to comfort and safety. High pH will make water uncomfortable, lead to scale formation, and impacts the cleanliness of the water. When pH is in the ideal range everything in the spa works better and the water is most comfortable to spa users.
- Increases water comfort
- Protects spa and equipment
- Maximizes the effectiveness of other products used in the spa
The application process is easy! Just follow these simple steps:
- Apply to the spa while the water is circulating
- If pH is above 7.7, but below 8.0, add 1 fluid ounce (2 Tbsp) for every 100 gallons of water
- Wait 30 minutes and test. If pH remains high, then repeat treatment.
- Instantly becomes part of the water
- Compatible with all sanitizers and oxidizing systems
The Scioto Valley Difference
We put the "super" in superstore. Come in and experience the country's most unique
shopping experience for yourself.
More to choose from; more ways to customize your purchase.
Where exceptional quality meets our low price guarantee.
A lifetime of outstanding customer service and expertise you can rely on.
From design to delivery, we help turn your dream home into reality.
* Monthly payments not available on all spas and are that, estimations only. The estimated monthly payment amounts shown are based on the current finance programs or offers, specific model and options, consumer credit rating and approved financing through a Scioto Valley financing partner. Actual spa price, monthly payment and other terms are available only on approved credit and are subject to negotiation between you and your salesperson. Does not apply for any online purchases.
Visit Scioto Valley for monthly payment, and other terms and special offers. You may also submit an application for credit at http://www.sciotovalley.com/financing. Many variables, including current market conditions and your credit history will affect your monthly payment and other terms. Offers are subject to change or termination at any time.