Every body of water needs calcium in it. Too little calcium, water is corrosive and will damage the spa. Too much water will produce damaging and ugly scale. When levels are ideal you will prolong the life of your spa and provides the best bather comfort. If you have a softener, you need this product!
- Prevents corrosion
- Helps prevent foaming
- Eliminates etching of delicate surfaces
The application process is easy! Just follow these simple steps:
- Apply to the spa while the water is circulating of as it is being filled
- 1 fluid ounce (2 Tbsp) per 500 gallons of water will raise calcium hardness level 6 ppm
- Instantly becomes part of the water
- Compatible with all sanitizers and oxidizing systems
The Scioto Valley Difference
We put the "super" in superstore. Come in and experience the country's most unique
shopping experience for yourself.
More to choose from; more ways to customize your purchase.
Where exceptional quality meets our low price guarantee.
A lifetime of outstanding customer service and expertise you can rely on.
From design to delivery, we help turn your dream home into reality.
* Monthly payments not available on all spas and are that, estimations only. The estimated monthly payment amounts shown are based on the current finance programs or offers, specific model and options, consumer credit rating and approved financing through a Scioto Valley financing partner. Actual spa price, monthly payment and other terms are available only on approved credit and are subject to negotiation between you and your salesperson. Does not apply for any online purchases.
Visit Scioto Valley for monthly payment, and other terms and special offers. You may also submit an application for credit at http://www.sciotovalley.com/financing. Many variables, including current market conditions and your credit history will affect your monthly payment and other terms. Offers are subject to change or termination at any time.