Liquid pH Minus
pH is vital to comfort and safety. High pH will make water uncomfortable, lead to scale formation, and impacts the cleanliness of the water. When pH is in the ideal range everything in the spa works better and the water is most comfortable to spa users.
- Increases water comfort
- Protects spa and equipment
- Maximizes the effectiveness of other products used in the spa
The application process is easy! Just follow these simple steps:
- Apply to the spa while the water is circulating
- If pH is above 7.7, but below 8.0, add 1 fluid ounce (2 Tbsp) for every 100 gallons of water
- Wait 30 minutes and test. If pH remains high, then repeat treatment.
- Instantly becomes part of the water
- Compatible with all sanitizers and oxidizing systems