Our Black Algaecide is a highly concentrated solution that's non-metallic, non-foaming and pH neutral (effective across a wide pH range). This product is not affected by elevated levels of sanitizer in the water and allows for immediate swimming after application. It's compatible with ALL sanitizing and oxidizing systems.
Application is easy and requires only a few simple steps:
- Clean filter as needed and adjust water balance
- For best performance pH should range between 7.2 and 7.6
- Initial treatment: Add 6-11 ounces per 10,000 gallons of pool water
- Maintenance dose: Add 2-4 ounces per 10,000 gallons of pool water weekly
- For pools with light algae growth: Add 11-17 ounces per 10,000 gallons. Super-chlorinate water.
- Greatly inhibits algae growth
- Effective against all types of algae
- Consistent use can reduce the amount of sanitizer normally required
- Superior water clarity