Share This Product
Why no price?
The refined Yellowstone collection was designed to offer a unique style and superior ergonomic comfort.
Inspired by Scandinavian design, it features a slim, gently curved roll arm and box border cushion, with gentle pulls that create a bucket seat to cradle you in comfort. The bucket seat design offers ergonomic support, with multi-density foam at its core to provide years of seating enjoyment. Sophisticated topstitch details emphasize the collections focus on comfort. The Yellowstone collection is available in a variety of unique comfort functions for maximized convenience including a rocking function, swivel glider and wall hugger. A perfect blend of simplicity and polish, it is an elegant collection that exudes contemporary appeal.
Stocked In-Store As:
- Frame Finish: n/a
- Body Fabric Code: Tulsa Sand
- Available in All Palliser Fabrics, All Palliser Leathers
Finishing & Motion:
- Single and double needle top stitching for luxurious tailoring (on leather and select fabrics)
- Swivel Glider
- The majority of Palliser frames are constructed from engineered wood products, hardwood or softwood; joints are pinned and glued for uniformity and strength.
- All Palliser cushions are crafted to rigorous quality standards for superior comfort, support and endurance. High-density, high-resiliency seat foam is used to ensure years of quality seating.
- Tight seat cushions are engineered using multiple densities of high-resiliency, contour-cut foam for a perfect ergonomic seating experience
- Tight back cushions are engineered using multiple densities of contour-cut foam for a perfect ergonomic experience
- All Palliser suspension is chosen with care to compliment each specific style and provide long-lasting comfort and support.
- Back suspension features 100% premium elastic webbing to provide consistent comfort and support
- Seat suspension features interwoven 100% premium elastic webbing, engineered to provide consistent comfort and endurance
- The majority of Palliser reclining collections are offered with a choice of either manual or power activation.
- Manual recline with discreetly hidden inside handle, located between the arm and the seat cushion
- Power recline with a discreet touch control button switch, located between the arm and the seat cushion