Weber Summit E-470 Natural Gas Grill - Black
Why no price?
From burgers on the grate to crispy chicken on the rotisserie, or even adding a touch of smoke to any dish, the Summit grill by Weber will exceed your expectations. Ranging from four to six burners, the Summit line of gas grills boasts an abundance of features and is what every grill master strives for. Visit Scioto Valley to see this grill (or similar grills) on display today. You may also request a personalized quote or schedule an in-person consultation with one of our Grilling Specialists below.
Please Note: Due to high order volume, Weber Grills ordered online may experience an additional 2-3 week processing time.
Let your homemade BBQ sauce simmer on the side burner to compliment the golden brown rotisserie chicken under the lid. The four burners, large cooking area, and abundance of features in the Summit E-470 gas grill is what every grill master strives for. It truly is a backyard superstar with its LED tank scale, high-performance Sear Station, and infrared rotisserie burner for use with the Tuck-Away rotisserie system. This includes a flip-up motor separate spit and fork storage in the enclosed cart.
- Main Burners: Btu-Per-Hour Input: 48,800
- Sear Station Burner: Btu-Per-Hour Input: 10,600
- Stainless Steel Smoker Box and Smoker Burner: Btu-Per-Hour Input: 6,800
- Side Burner: Btu-Per-Hour Input: 12,000
- Rear-Mounted, Infrared Rotisserie Burner: Btu-Per-Hour Input: 10,600
- Dimensions - Lid Open (Inches): 57.1"H X 66"W X 30"D
- Dimensions - Lid Closed (Inches): 50.5"H X 66"W X 26.5"D
- Primary Cooking Area (Square Inches): 468
- Warming Rack Area (Square Inches): 112
- Total Cooking Area (Square Inches): 580
- Stainless Steel Burners: 4
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas (Gas Supply Hose Included)
- Side Tables: 2
- Lighted Control Knobs: 1
- Handle Lights: 1
- Swivel Locking Casters: 2
- Durable All-Weather Wheels: 2
- Tool Hooks: 6
- Battery Type: AAA, D
- Batteries: 1
Want create your perfect outdoor living space? Choose from a variety of additional pieces when you visit our showroom or request your personalized quote. Additional collection options may include, but are not limited to, loveseats, rockers and gliders, chaise lounges, dining chairs, ottomans, benches, tables and more. Plus, we offer the largest inventory and the guaranteed lowest price in the USA. Additional discounts may also be available on this product based on in-store special promotions. Call now to speak to an associate for the guaranteed lowest price in the USA, or request a personalized quote above.
National shipping for online orders is fulfilled by an approved Watson's freight partner. For additional information please call or request a custom quote above.
|Fuel Type||Natural Gas|
|Number of Burners||Four Burners|
Proposition 65 Warning: Handling the brass material on this product exposes you to lead, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. (Wash hands after handling this product.)
Combustion byproducts produced when using this product contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
- 9mm diameter solid stainless steel rod cooking grates
- Snap-jet individual burner ignition system
- Stainless steel flavorizer bars
- Porcelain-enameled lid
- Built-in lid thermometer
- Stainless steel side tables
- Grill cabinet
- Painted steel doors
- Front access grease tray with catch pan
- Infinite control burner valves
- Tuck-away rotisserie system with flip-up motor and separate spit and fork storage
- 10-foot flexible hose (NG model)
Driven by his passion for grilling the best steaks for family and friends, Weber’s founder, George Stephen, invented the revolutionary kettle grill in 1952.
George's innovative mindset and goal of grilling a perfect steak lives on in everything we do. It is our heritage, legacy, and future.Shop Weber
The Scioto Valley Difference
We put the "super" in superstore. Come in and experience the country's most unique
shopping experience for yourself.
More to choose from; more ways to customize your purchase.
Where exceptional quality meets our low price guarantee.
A lifetime of outstanding customer service and expertise you can rely on.
From design to delivery, we help turn your dream home into reality.
* Monthly payments not available on all spas and are that, estimations only. The estimated monthly payment amounts shown are based on the current finance programs or offers, specific model and options, consumer credit rating and approved financing through a Scioto Valley financing partner. Actual spa price, monthly payment and other terms are available only on approved credit and are subject to negotiation between you and your salesperson. Does not apply for any online purchases.
Visit Scioto Valley for monthly payment, and other terms and special offers. You may also submit an application for credit at http://www.sciotovalley.com/financing. Many variables, including current market conditions and your credit history will affect your monthly payment and other terms. Offers are subject to change or termination at any time.