Theo Power Recliner
The Theo collection is the ultimate in comfort: The modern frame and back cushion provide support for your neck, back, and lumbar region. Visit Scioto Valley or schedule a free in-home consultation to discuss options, or request a personalized quote below.
Theo’s channeled back cushion provides support for your neck, back, and lumbar region. The inset pad overlay wraps up and over the armrest adding a beautiful design element, and heavy-thread stitching throughout Theo’s silhouette highlights its modern frame. A power reclining mechanism lets you change angles effortlessly from an upright to a fully reclined position, and a power hand control allows you to independently adjust the headrest and lumbar for custom relaxation.
Shown In-Store As:
- Fabric Color: 374-72 (Brown)
- Seating Area Dimensions: 20"SH x 20"SW x 21"SD x 25"AH
|Motion Information||Triple Power|
- Blue Steel Spring unit
- Steel seat box
- Attached back cushions
- Close wall proximity allows you to open and recline in any position with the furniture positioned only six inches from the wall.
- Attached high-density seat cushions
- Power mechanisms allow you to smoothly recline to any position with the touch of a button.
- Six-button wired power hand control on the right-hand side of the recliner allows you to control the reclining, headrest, and lumbar mechanisms independently.
- Single USB port is located at the center of each power button.
- Home button returns the headrest, footrest, and lumbar support to their original positions.
- Heavy-duty mechanism will accommodate occupants weighing up to 300 pounds.
- This style feature extended footrests.
- Removable backs allow for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways.
- Only available in select leathers.