pH is vital to comfort and safety. Low pH makes water corrosive which is uncomfortable and will slowly eat away at the sensitive equipment in your spa. When pH is in the ideal range everything in the spa works better and the water is most comfortable to spa users.
- Increases water comfort
- Protects spa and equipment
The application process is easy! Just follow these simple steps:
- Apply to the spa while the water is circulating
- If pH is below 7.2, but above 6.8, add 1 ounce (2 Tbsp) for every 500 gallons of water
- Wait 30 minutes and test. If pH remains low, then repeat treatment.
- Fast dissolving
- Compatible with all sanitizers and oxidizing systems