Over time, spa water can look dull and the chemicals in the water don’t work as well as they should. Use Non-Chlorine Shock as a fast acting, quick dissolving, non-chlorinated oxidizing treatment.
- Removes wastes and contaminants in water quickly
- Spa entry can occur shortly after adding it to the water
- Perfect for those who are looking to decrease the amount of chlorine while maintaining second-to-none clarity
The application process is easy! Just follow these simple steps:
- Adjust pH 7.2-7.6, Alkalinity 100-120 ppm
- Broadcast over entire spa water surface with pump running
- In most cases add 1.5 ounces (2 Tbsp) per 200 gallons of spa water weekly.
- Add more frequently if spa use increases or more people use the spa than normal.
- Oxygen based, non-chlorine based oxidizer. Contains no chlorine.
- Perfect companion for those using silver ion or similar mineral cartridge systems
- Revitalizes chlorine or bromine sanitizers