The Hayward H-Series heater represents the very latest in heating technology for swimming pools and spas. Advanced features include digital touchpad display on all electronic direct spark and induced draft hot surface heaters, rust-resistant water path with polymer header assembly, and a rapid-heat combustion chamber. H-Series heaters are easy to install and maintain, thanks to its low profile, light weight and CPVC plumbing capabilities.
- 200,000 BTU input for above ground pools
- Rust resistant water path: Rust resistant water path, with injection-molded polymer header and union lock-nut assembly, provides for extended product life and simple installation.
- L.E.D. Control Panel for Electronic Models: Easy-to-read L.E.D. Control Panel provides digital temperature readout and diagnostics for quick identification of components that might need service.
- Finn Plate Heat Exchanger: Our patent pending heat exchanger design is the first of its kind in the pool business. The single header design combined with our unique "V" baffle allows for long life, fast heating and virtually no condensation.
- Burner System: Constructed of tough, durable Eugenox, a proprietary steel alloy, H-Series burners can be removed individually or as a complete unit for easy maintenance and cleaning
|SKU||Hayward H-Series H200-2757|