- Includes one Frog Serene Mineral Cartridge (58 gram) and three (150 gram) Frog Serene
- Frog Serene® system required for use and sold separately
- Lower your bromine use up to 50%* with Frog minerals
- Unlike chlorine, bromine slowly dissolves in hot water so it’s easier to regulate. Plus far less odors
- Self regulated - Bromine is less impacted by pH swings ensuring sanitizing effectiveness
- Soft feeling water that’s easier on skin, swimsuits and spa surfaces
- Just set it and forget it for weeks at a time
- Manufacturer money back guarantee
About the Frog Serene® Cartridge Kit
Frog Serene keeps your hot tub clean while eliminating the work and the guesswork. Instead of spooning in chlorine daily, you simply replace a pre-filled cartridge about once a month. Frog Serene works by double-teaming bacteria with sanitizing minerals and a very low level of bromine. The resulting Fresh Mineral Water® has a completely different quality that provides the serene feeling you’re looking for. This convenient kit includes one Frog Serene Mineral Cartridge and three (150 gram) Frog Serene Bromine Cartridges. **Note - Frog Serene® Floating System required for use and is sold separately.**
How does the FROG Serene Floating System work?
The FROG Serene Floating System Fresh Mineral Water hot tub system utilizes mineral and bromine cartridges designed to destroy bacteria, reduce bromine use by up to 50% and improve the overall quality of hot tub water. The minerals last up to four full months, while the bromine can be dialed in to meet your precise needs, usually about three weeks per cartridge. Just snap the two cartridges into the floating cap and relax!
Frequently Asked Questions
What size hot tub will FROG Serene work in?
Hot tubs 150 to 600 are perfect for FROG Serene.
How does FROG Serene compare to other bromine floaters or using chlorine?
If you are tired of smelly chlorine odors and having to spoon in chemicals every time you use your hot tub, SPA FROG is for you. FROG Serene is not just bromine. It contains FROG minerals that destroy bacteria so you need up to 50% less bromine. The result is soft water without bleached suits or smelly odors.
How long do the mineral and bromine cartridges last?
The mineral cartridge lasts four months or whenever the hot tub is drained and refilled. The bromine cartridge lasts 2-4 weeks.
Can I remove SPA FROG from the spa when in use?
Yes. Simply turn it upside down on any surface so the water fills the green holder and doesn’t make a mess. Just remember to replace it when you exit the tub.
The Scioto Valley Difference
We put the "super" in superstore. Come in and experience the country's most unique
shopping experience for yourself.
More to choose from; more ways to customize your purchase.
Where exceptional quality meets our low price guarantee.
A lifetime of outstanding customer service and expertise you can rely on.
From design to delivery, we help turn your dream home into reality.
* Monthly payments not available on all spas and are that, estimations only. The estimated monthly payment amounts shown are based on the current finance programs or offers, specific model and options, consumer credit rating and approved financing through a Scioto Valley financing partner. Actual spa price, monthly payment and other terms are available only on approved credit and are subject to negotiation between you and your salesperson. Does not apply for any online purchases.
Visit Scioto Valley for monthly payment, and other terms and special offers. You may also submit an application for credit at http://www.sciotovalley.com/financing. Many variables, including current market conditions and your credit history will affect your monthly payment and other terms. Offers are subject to change or termination at any time.