FROG @ease® SmartChlor Cartridges for Bullfrog Spas - 3 Pack
A new standard for keeping your Hot Tub water crystal clear- continuously. This 3-pack of cartridges help keep the water in your Bullfrog Spa cleaner, clearer and softer. Please note that the FROG @ease® SmartChlor Catridges 3 Pack does not include the @ease® Holder. The holder is available for purchase here.
- SmartChlor Cartridges 3 Pack does not include holder. Holder is available for purchase separately
- Up to 75%* less chlorine with no frustrating yo-yo chlorine levels
- Shock only once a month
- Change SmartChlor filters every 3-4 weeks or as needed
- Self regulates for continuous crystal clear water
- Easy on hot tub surfaces with less odors
- Single color match for easy reading - exclusively with FROG @ease Test Strips
- No constant monitoring
- No mixing chemicals
- Money back guarantee
How does FROG @ease for Bullfrog Spas work?
The @ease System combines the proven FROG mineral formula for killing bacteria with SmartChlor Technology that maintains a consistently low chlorine level for weeks.
Unlike normal chlorine that is used up when you get in, SmartChlor continues to maintain the same level which is up to 75% less than hot tubs using Dichlor (standard hot tub chlorine). That’s why we call it self-regulating. It goes to work when the hot tub needs sanitizing so there are no frustrating yo-yo chlorine levels. This time-released method is also why less shock is needed to maintain the hot tub.
This technology is so unique it has its own testing method that’s easier than standard test strips.
Key features of SmartChlor technology
- Less Chlorine*: Up to 75% less chlorine with no frustrating yo-yo chlorine levels.
- Less Shocking: Only shock once a month!
- Self Regulates: Self Regulates for continuous crystal clear water.
- Less Odors: Easy on hot tub surfaces with less odors.
- Unique form of chlorine that works only with FROG® minerals
- It’s EPA registered
- Unlike dichlor it’s slow dissolving
- It’s self-regulating by automatically delivering more free chlorine when needed
- It maintains a consistent 0.5 – 1.0 ppm free chlorine level at all times
How to use your FROG @ease® SmartChlor Cartridges
For proper operation, please follow recommended care and maintenance guidelines. It is required that you replace your @ease® System Kit every 4 months and your SmartChlor Cartridges every 3-4 weeks. Check your water with FROG @ease® Test Strips which feature an easy 'out' indicator. Both SmartChlor Catridges and Test Strips are sold separately.