Swimway's Copper Algaecide features a unique copper blend that is heavily chelated to prevent staining on surfaces. Suitable for use in both chlorine or bromine sanitized pools, its performance increases as the temperature rises and the more the sun shines directly on the water. The best part is that it's safe for swimming immediately after application (if chlorine is at or below 4 ppm).
Application is easy and requires only a few simple steps:
- Adjust pH 7.2 - 7.6. Alkalinity 80-120 ppm
- Superchlorinating the pool water before adding this product may be necessary if algae is stubborn or resistant
- For treatment of visible algae, Add 4 ounces per 10,000 gallons of pool water; 10 ounces may be used for stubborn or resistant algae
- Brush pool. Run pump and filter continuously until water conditions improve.
- Kills all algae. Any color. Any type.
- Continuously destroys algae for days after application