Clive features an automotive-inspired back cushion with the lower cushion channeling and the vertical heavy-thread stitching on the headrest. The pillow pad armrests and subtle contoured seating cradle you for added comfort. The height of Clive continues with the vertical heavy-thread stitching down the fully padded footrest. A power reclining mechanism lets you change angles effortlessly from an upright to a fully reclined position, and a power hand control allows you to independently adjust the headrest and lumbar for custom relaxation.
|Motion Information||Triple Power|
- Blue Steel Spring unit
- Steel seat box
- Attached back cushions
- Attached high-density seat cushions
- Close wall proximity allows you to open and recline in any position with the furniture positioned only six inches from the wall.
- Power mechanism allows you to smoothly recline to any position, adjust the headrest, and adjust the lumbar support with the touch of a button.
- Six-button wired power hand control on the right-hand side of the recliner allows you to control the reclining, headrest, and lumbar mechanisms independently.
- Single USB port is included on the top of the hand control.
- Home button returns the headrest, footrest, and lumbar support to their original positions.
- Pocket on the right-hand side provides storage for the hand control and other belongings.
- Heavy-duty mechanism will accommodate occupants weighing up to 300 pounds.
- Extended footrest
- Removable back allows for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways.
- Only available in select fabrics.
- Seated Dimensions: 20"SH x 18"SW x 22"SD x 25"AH
At Flexsteel, they believe your home is a true reflection of your personal style, so they build their furniture with care and precision as soon as you order it. No two designs are alike, so they always take a hands-on approach, working with respected, high-quality suppliers to offer a vast selection of styling options.Shop Flexsteel