Lexington 4-Seat Home Theater Group
Why no price?
|Motion Information||Power Recline|
|Number of Seats||4 Seats|
- Shown in white, but available in all Palliser fabrics and leathers
- All Palliser frames are constructed from engineered wood products, hardwood or softwood; joints are pinned and glued for uniformity and strength.
- Power recline with a touch button switch, located on the led cupholder when the led option is selected
- Single top stitching for a clean and tailored finish (on leather and select fabrics)
- Hidden plastic glides integrated into the base
- Semi-attached back cushions feature a fibre filling, blown into channels to prevent shifting and provide pillow-soft comfort
- Full, chaise-style seat cushions feature a high-resiliency, high density foam core with a polyester wrap
- Back suspension features sinuous springs to provide premium comfort and support
- Seat suspension features heavy gauge sinuous springs, engineered to provide premium comfort and endurance
- Manual recline with pull latch, finished in an attractive gunmetal gray
- Power recline with a two button power toggle switch
Since our founding in 1944, we've focused on creating exceptional products for the entire home and delivering meaningful value to our customers.
Today, we are committed to achieving this vision at every step in the process, from design through delivery. Our values shine through in all that we do, but particularly in how we treat one another. We view every interaction as an opportunity to learn, grow and shape the world around us.Shop Palliser
Home Theater Buying Guide
Seat for two? How about four? Don’t forget the powered headsets, ambient lighting, and more custom features. We’ll cover all the basics of home theater furniture in this handy guide.Read More
Furniture Cleaning & Care Tips
Outfitting your home with the right furnishings and décor can be quite the task, but with a little know-how and elbow grease, each piece of furniture can retain its original beauty for years to come. Here are some ways to preserve your indoor furniture.Read More