Swimway's Algae Preventative is a non-metallic, non-foaming and pH neutral (effective across a wide pH range) algae control solution. It's not affected by elevated levels of sanitizer in the water and allows for immediate swimming after application. It's compatible with ALL sanitizing and oxidizing systems.
Application is easy and requires only a few simple steps:
- Clean filter as needed and adjust water balance
- For best performance pH should range between 7.2 and 7.6
- Initial treatment: Add 6-11 ounces per 10,000 gallons of pool water
- Maintenance dose: Add 2-4 ounces per 10,000 gallons of pool water weekly
- For pools with light algae growth: Add 11-17 ounces per 10,000 gallons. Super-chlorinate water.
- Proven effective in inhibiting algae growth
- Effective against all types of algae
- Consistent use can reduce the amount of sanitizer normally required
- Superior water clarity