E-mail to a Friend
Solana TX | Hot Spot by Hot Spring Spas
Imagine having your own personal masseuse, on call whenever you want, in the comfort and privacy of your own home. It's a reality with the contemporary, elegant Hotspot spa that's always ready when you are. Contoured seats cradle the body for relaxing comfort. Solana spas also offer a wide variety of jets that are adjustable to customize your hydromassage experience. Whether you want to relax alone or together, consider Hotspot your private destination for tranquility and rejuvenation each and every day.
|Jet Pump||Wavermaster Jet Pump 4000|
|Circulation Pump||Silent Flo 5000 Circulation Pump|
|Jets||10 Hydrotherapy SS Jets|
|Heater||No Fault Heater|
|Insulation||Full Foam Insulation
|Warranty||1 Year Parts and Labor!|
Why Hot Spring Spas?
For over 30 years Hot Spring Spas has led the industry in state-of-the-art design and energy-efficient performance. With over 875,000 customers, Hot Spring Spas is the world's number one-selling brand of hot tubs. Our workforce is strong and experienced. We have won numerous awards for Workplace Excellence, and average employee tenure exceeds ten years. Hot Spring Spas is part of a Fortune 500 company, Masco Corporation, whose quality products include Delta® faucets, KraftMaid® cabinets and Behr® paints.
|Shop by Brand||Hot Spring Spas|
|Hot Tub Style||Bench|
|Hot Tub Shape||Square|
|Dimensions||5’8.5” x 5’8.5” x 29”H|
|Number of Seats||2|
|Hot Tub Shell Color||Pearl, Sand|
|Cabinet Color||Coastal Gray, Redwood, Espresso|
• Seating capacity:2 adults
• Dimensions:5'8.5" x 5'8.5" x 29"h/1.74m x 1.74m x .74mh
• Water capacity:140 gallons/530 litres
• Weight:365 lbs./166 kg dry; 1755 lbs./796 kg filled
• Spa shell:acrylic
• Lighting:blue LED light, dimmable
• Lighting (optional):splendors® multi-colored LED light, dimmable
• Jets - 10:1 moto-massage® jet, 1 rotary hydromassage jet, 8 directional precision® jets
• Energy efficiency:certified to the california energy commission (cec) in accordance with california law
• Control system:iq 2020® 115v/15 amp, (includes GFCI protected power cord) or 115v/30amp, or 220v/50amp, 60 hz
• Heater:no-fault® 1000w/115v
• Jet pump:wavemaster® 4000; two-speed, 1.0 hp continuous duty, 2.0 hp breakdown torque
• Circulation pump (optional):silentflo 5000®
• Ozone system (optional):freshwater® iii corona discharge
• Effective filtration area:30 sq. ft., top loading
• Vinyl cover :3" to 2" tapered, 2 lb. density foam core, ash, espresso or rust
• Steps (optional) :everwood® or polymer, coastal gray, espresso or redwood
ACE Salt Water Sanitizing System | Hot Springs
Call or visit our showroom for details and certain exclusions.
Leave Your Water
Advanced Engineering and Innovation
The Secret is Diamonds
The ACE system contains a special diamond electrode that automatically creates five different powerful and effective cleaners for your hot tub from just a small amount of salt and your spa's water. When the diamond electrode is energized, it breaks apart water molecules to create active oxygen. Active oxygen is one of the world's most effective natural cleaners and is the first way the ACE system automatically cleans the water. The active oxygen then combines with salt and other elements in the water to create chlorine and three other powerful oxidizers.
Automated, More Hands-Free and Easy
Since the ACE system automatically generates cleaners, you'll have fewer bottled products to measure and pour. This more hands-free approach saves you time, so it's easier than ever to care for your Hot Spring spa. To get started, just add the appropriate amount of salt o balanced water. Using the easy-to-navigate menus on the spa's main control panel, enter your spa's size and your expected use level. Simply check the sanitizer level regularly with a test strip, and confirm your use level monthly. A status message on the control panel lets you know that the ACE system is cleaning the water so you can relax.
Softer Cleaner Water
Looks, Feels and Smells Great
The ACE salt water sanitizing system leaves your spa water sparkling clean and silky soft. The cleaners are generated from salt and water, so you're less likely to experience the dry itchy skin, irritated red eyes, or harsh odor of traditional chlorine water care.
The ACE system generates the precise amount of cleaners your Hot Spring spa requires based on its size and your use level. Since there are no excess chemicals, which often occurs with manual dosing, your spa water should last longer between changes. That conserves water and saves you money. When you do drain your spa, the water has less impact on the environment because only salt has been added to the balanced water.