Premium IG-570-BH | Suanatec
The Original Premium Line set a new standard in infrared sauna design and performance. The IG-570-BH is superbly designed, has high quality craftsmanship and materials, and is loaded with standard features (see below).
Suffice it to say, “Nothing is missing.” Though competitors try to copy the IG-570-BH design, it simply cannot be duplicated. With innovative heating technology combined with patented design – the IG-570-BH offers supreme value.
- Saunatec CarbonFlex heating system, integral with wall panels and bench support panels – with the largest surface area in the industry, providing the softest heat, evenly dispersed from all sides (no hot spots; no cold spots).
- Prefabricated wall panels, finished inside and out with clear T&G Canadian Hemlock or clear Western Red Cedar – for a sauna with “furniture quality.”
- Fast assembly with no tools – with wall panels mounted onto an easy-fit base and topped with easy-fit ceiling panel.
- Exterior surfaces finished with biodegradable wood treatment – for a more luxurious look and for ease in maintenance.
- Saunatec digital control system mounted inside and out. Controls include: on/off, interior light switch, exterior light switch, color therapy light switch, bench seat heater on/off, time and temperature controls.
- AM/FM/CD/MP3 stereo system (DVD and TV Monitor in E-Series), with unique “drop down” system (stereo and TV recede into ceiling panel), and with easy-to-use remote control.
- High quality, heat-proof stereo speakers pre-installed in ceiling panel
- Pre-built Hemlock or Cedar benches with integral bench seat heaters
- Built-in Hemlock or Cedar floor with integral in-floor heated ceramic tiles
- Deluxe all-glass door. All sidelight windows and doors use only tempered safety glass.
- All models except Model 100 & 300 include integral magazine rack
- Low-voltage mini-spot lights installed in the ceiling; roof overhang includes integral exterior mini spot lights (E-Series has recessed fluorescents on overhang).
- Integral color light therapy system
- Wall-to-Wall backrests, designed for user comfort and safety.
- Super-easy installation (less than ½ hour for most models) with pre-wired heaters, lights and stereo.
- All sizes can be plugged into a 120 volt household outlet.
- CarbonFlex heating system’s large surface area efficiently emits soft heat with quick heat-up times, yet is simply plugged into a standard 120-volt household outlet (no electrician’s required; simply plug-in and enjoy).
- ETL listed “as a complete plug-in room” – for safety and reliability
- Industry leading warranty backed by America’s #1 sauna company
Dimensions: 52”D x 52”W x 77”H
Electrical requirements: Plug-in, 20 amp/120 volt outlet
Model shown is in Canadian Hemlock
E-mail to a Friend
Question About This Product?
If you have a question about this product, please contact us.