Florence Sectional - Brown Leather w/ Power Recline
This quality crafted, bonded leather sectional will provide years of comfort and relaxation. The power recline feature makes resting as easy as the touch of a button.
- Overall: 99" / 251.5 cm x 114" / 289.6 cm.
- Arm Height: 27.5" / 69.9 cm
- Chair Depth: 36" / 91.4 cm
- The Florence Sectional combines modern lines with plush elegance to provide the perfect seating option for your living space
- Featuring powered recline- daily stress disappears with the touch of a button!
- Sturdy construction techniques produce steel bases that are 1.5x thicker than leading competitors, so that the frame should not bend over time.
- Frames are fully encased in foam (density 2.0) and have solid sides and backs, to give your sofa a longer life and style.
- Steel sinular springs are used for the seating area every six inches on center.
All warranties are administered by American Retail Corporation and cover articles of furniture intended for residential use only, and does not cover any industrial, commercial, institutional, or rental use. To exercise rights under this warranty, proper documentation, i.e. photography, and any other pertinent information requested, is required. The manufacturer will not replace or repair any furniture if improper maintenance, improper handling or improper use causes damage. Any product modifications by dealers, consumer, or other parties not authorized by the manufacturer will void this warranty. This warranty does not cover floor samples sold or product designated “AS IS” at the time of purchase. Warranty does not cover minor variations or differences between floor sample printed illustrations and sold furniture. Cost of packaging and shipping to and from the manufacturer is not covered by the warranty unless expressly arranged by the manufacturer. This warranty supersedes and replaces all implied warranties of merchantability and use for a particular purpose.
Frame- 5 Years
Our hardwood frames, springs and webbing are warranted to be free from defects in workmanship, materials and construction for five (5) years from date of purchase Defects in workmanship and material are defined, for the purpose of this warranty, as causing the product to be unsound structurally or mechanically, or substantially altering the appearance of the piece. This warranty covers normal, everyday use and does not apply to defects resulting from misuse, accident, negligence or normal wear.
Upholstery- 1 Year
We warrant the manufacturer’s upholstery fabrics and leathers against defective materials and workmanship for ONE (1) year from the date of purchase. This warranty covers seam failure and fabric separation. This warranty applies as long as it remains upholstered in the original fabric and is used under normal wear in normal conditions.
Leather- 1 Year
Excluded from warranty are cover damage, fading, stretching, and dye lots. Leather’s natural markings such as scars, brands, grain variations, wrinkles, etc. will be considered normal characteristics and not construed as defects. Nature’s trademarks leave not two cow hides the same, so color variations could occur.
Where there is evidence of excessive soiling, improper cleaning, abuse, or where the fabric or leather has some form of chemical applied, the fabric / leather warranty will not apply. The warranty covers normal, everyday wear; however there are some contingencies that cannot be covered. These are: cuts, burns, stains, soiling or damaged caused by pets; unreasonable use or improper installation of the fabric: or commercial non-residential or rental use. Some retailer applied after-treatments for stain protection may also void the warranty.
RECOMMENDED LEATHER CARE
• If necessary, clean immediately with mild soap (non-concentrated) diluted in lukewarm distilled or purified water on a soft clean towel. Always try to clean in a small hidden area first. This cleaning method is recommended for corrected leathers, not for natural grades of leather.
• For oil, grease, or stubborn stains consult a Professional Leather Care company.
• Do not use bleach, oily substances, or strong detergent (including laundry detergents).
• Keep ink, fluids, body oils, chemicals and sharp objects away from upholstery.
• Exposure of leather to sunlight or extreme light sources may cause fading and damage.
• Do not use any heat lamps or hair dryers on the leather.
Fabric- 1 Year
Fabric and vinyl are warranted ONE (1) year from date of purchase against wear under normal care and condition. This does not cover shrinkage, piling, or fading due to chemical after-treatments or improper cleaning. Use of chemicals or improper cleaning invalidates the warranty.
Seating/Cushions- 1 Year
The manufacturer warrants seating against abnormal loss of resiliency of the upholstered furniture, for ONE (1) year from date of purchase, as long as it is used under normal wear and other normal conditions. Abnormal wear and abnormal loss of resiliency should not be confused with softening and flattening of the foam and fibers, which are considered normal wear, and are not defects.
Mechanisms- 3 Years
Reclining mechanism, motors, heater units, massage units, wiring, hand wands and all other electrical components are warranted to be free of defects in manufacturing and workmanship for THREE (3) years from the date of purchase.
E-mail to a Friend
Question About This Product?
If you have a question about this product, please contact us.